'Exploiting Animals Causes Pandemics' Recycled Face Mask
£ 10.00 GBP
40% recycled polyester / 30% recycled cotton / 30% cotton.
- 93.6% particle filtration efficiency (PFE) rating protects against particles and viruses.
- Screen printed in Norwich, England with non-toxic, cruelty free vegan ink.
- Sweat shop free and child labour free.
- Reusable, two-ply mask.
- Moisture wicking and breathable.
- Ear loops for secure fit.
- Can fit over a N95 mask.
- Machine washable at 30°C.
- Can be used for activism and protests too, even when this is all over ;)
- 10% of the profits goes to animal sanctuaries
Disclaimer: This face cover is designed to aid defence against the spread of infection. It makes no assurances that it can prevent transmission or infection of disease or viruses. It is not a medical or clinical mask and should not be used under any circumstances where infection level is high or it could be exposed to high level heat sources or combustible substances.