'Meat Is Death' SILVER Patch
£ 4.00 GBP
Our premium patches are screen printed on 195gsm fabric, before being finished off with a heat press backer for easy application and a smart overlocked border.
The overlocked border (also known as a merrowed edge) is a type of stitch running from the front to the back, and gives your patch best protection against fraying.
Heat Seal Backer
- Turn your iron to a heat setting of around 170ºC
- Place your patch in the desired position on to the garment and cover with a clean cloth (DO NOT IRON DIRECTLY ON TO THE PATCH)
- Press the iron straight down for 10 seconds.
- Turn the garment inside out and repeat step 3 on the reverse.
- The Heatseal film achieves its full adhesive force after 48 hours and will adhere to most fabrics. Fabrics containing cotton will have the best results