'Go Vegan To Prevent Future Pandemics' Patch
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
Our premium patches are screen printed on 195gsm fabric, before being finished off with a heat press backer for easy application and a smart overlocked border.
The overlocked border (also known as a merrowed edge) is a type of stitch running from the front to the back, and gives your patch best protection against fraying.
Heat Seal Backer
- Turn your iron to a heat setting of around 170ºC
- Place your patch in the desired position on to the garment and cover with a clean cloth (DO NOT IRON DIRECTLY ON TO THE PATCH)
- Press the iron straight down for 10 seconds.
- Turn the garment inside out and repeat step 3 on the reverse.
- The Heatseal film achieves its full adhesive force after 48 hours and will adhere to most fabrics. Fabrics containing cotton will have the best results